New payment dates for those still needing to complete payments: Wednesday, March 13th and Thursday, March 14th at 5:30-7:30 pm in the soccer field conference room. We will be accepting cash, check and credit card payments.
In order to make the payment of fees as simple, efficient and accurate as possible the following payment process is established starting for the spring 2013 season with a choice of payment two methods:
Full Payment with online Registration
- By Credit Card (Visa or Master Card) or E-Check.
- By Check mailed to and received by Homewood Soccer Club. The registration will not be accepted and activated until check is received.
Automatic Payment Plan
- By Credit Card or E-Check
- Parent agrees to allow automatic charges to their credit card or bank account.
- Parents can select plans with one, two, three or four payments.
- The initial payment is charged at the time of registration.
- Additional payments are charged on the first of each succeeding month until the plan is completed.
In special circumstances the Homewood Soccer Club will also work with families that require paying with cash or on a flexible schedule. Indicate on the online registration system that your payment will be made by check. Quickly contact David Putman, Soccer Director to make arrangements. A minimum payment as described below will be required in order to initiate the plan. The registration will not be accepted and activated until a plan is developed and agreed upon and the minimum payment received.
The Homewood Soccer Club has a formal, but family friendly, Policy to assist players needing financial aid. Parents applying for Financial Aid should register on line and indicate that payment will be made by check. After completing the registration process, complete a Financial Aid Request Form and submit it by email or in person to:
Mike Kyle, Treasurer.
The registration will not be accepted and activated until the form is received and a plan is developed and agreed upon.
Players receiving Financial Aid or requiring special payment arrangements will be required to make a minimum payment in the appropriate amount shown below.
-Red Team: $75
-U-9 and U-10 White III Teams: $100
-U-11 to U-13 White II Teams and Blue Teams: $150
The Homewood Soccer Board has established a policy that players will not be allowed to play in a season game until the required financial arrangements are approved. This policy will be strictly enforced this and all future seasons.